Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed by Brian | August 03, 2014

I have made several small purchases of silver bullion and each order was processed and promptly delivered. Mast last purchase was for a 100 Oz. bar, which was damaged in transit by the carrier. I brought it JM Bullion's attention and they stated that the silver value is not affected but sent me a $5 coupon to use on next purchase. They also filed a formal complaint with UPS because of the handling of my package. The customer service was quick to act and correspond with me and in in my ooh, that's top hat!!! I have no problem placing further orders with.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have made several small purchases of silver bullion and each order was processed and promptly delivered. Mast last purchase was for a 100 Oz. bar, which was damaged in transit by the carrier. I brought it JM Bullion's attention and they stated that the silver value is not affected but sent me a $5 coupon to use on next purchase. They also filed a formal complaint with UPS because of the handling of my package. The customer service was quick to act and correspond with me and in in my ooh, that's top hat!!! I have no problem placing further orders with.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.