Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

LTCUSAF

Reviewed by Bob | August 03, 2014

I have been buying metal for a couple years. I originally used a company based in CA but, they were expensive and my financial adviser suggested JMB. Since then, I have bought monster boxes and other amounts of metal from JMB on many, many occasions and have always been impressed with their prices and customer service. I love the fact that I can get the lowest price by sending them a check. I don't like paying $25 at my local bank for a money wire. I also like the fact that the metal is shipped free via the USPS. If I don't happen to be home, I can pick the box up at my local PO. Also, if I am going to be gone and hold my mail, I know the purchase is safe being held at the PO. I have experience with FEDEX and UPS deliveries, it's a hassle to get a missed delivery or set up a special delivery. JMB is fantastic and I will continue to use them. My adult children are also very impressed and pleased with their service.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have been buying metal for a couple years. I originally used a company based in CA but, they were expensive and my financial adviser suggested JMB. Since then, I have bought monster boxes and other amounts of metal from JMB on many, many occasions and have always been impressed with their prices and customer service. I love the fact that I can get the lowest price by sending them a check. I don't like paying $25 at my local bank for a money wire. I also like the fact that the metal is shipped free via the USPS. If I don't happen to be home, I can pick the box up at my local PO. Also, if I am going to be gone and hold my mail, I know the purchase is safe being held at the PO. I have experience with FEDEX and UPS deliveries, it's a hassle to get a missed delivery or set up a special delivery. JMB is fantastic and I will continue to use them. My adult children are also very impressed and pleased with their service.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.