Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

Reviewed by Joey L Patterson | August 05, 2014

I have dealt with several Silver and Gold Bullion company's and without a doubt JM Bullion is by far the best.I can honestly say they were number 1 the cheapest on all silver in any form.Number 2 my order was complete and just looked AMAZING!.Last but not least and definitely important in my book the time frame from when your money clears till the product is in your hand.I recieved my Coins in 4 days I hadn't even tracked the order yet because I thought more than likely the fourth day it would be processed. To my surprise I check the mail as usual and what do I see but my order..Unbelievable! I had just ordered from a prior company the month before and it took 28days to receive over 2, 000.00 dollars of Coins and then it wasnt complete the rest of my order was on back order that is something I do not like to hear especially when I've already paid for product. This Company is by far the best and I WILL NOT buy from another company!!! This kind of exceptional service is hard to find!!.THANK YOU! and I Commend you on having a A+++ Company and a job well done...
Sincerely,
Joey Patterson

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have dealt with several Silver and Gold Bullion company's and without a doubt JM Bullion is by far the best.I can honestly say they were number 1 the cheapest on all silver in any form.Number 2 my order was complete and just looked AMAZING!.Last but not least and definitely important in my book the time frame from when your money clears till the product is in your hand.I recieved my Coins in 4 days I hadn't even tracked the order yet because I thought more than likely the fourth day it would be processed. To my surprise I check the mail as usual and what do I see but my order..Unbelievable! I had just ordered from a prior company the month before and it took 28days to receive over 2, 000.00 dollars of Coins and then it wasnt complete the rest of my order was on back order that is something I do not like to hear especially when I've already paid for product. This Company is by far the best and I WILL NOT buy from another company!!! This kind of exceptional service is hard to find!!.THANK YOU! and I Commend you on having a A+++ Company and a job well done...
Sincerely,
Joey Patterson
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.