Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

A small investor feedback

Reviewed by Tom | August 11, 2014

I can only speak for us small guys out there. I can afford to put away forty or fifty ounces of silver a year. JM bullion treats us little guys as well as they do the big fish out there. I can't imagine better service. You go on line, select, checkout and bam...a few days later a package arrives. I just don't know how you could do it any better.

Also, I signed up to receive their emails. Every once in a while they have a special going on on silver rounds at great prices under usual spot. I try and snap up a few.

I started with nothing, but now a few years into putting silver away I am getting a pretty hefty chest. I stopped buying from the local jewelry guy completely as JMB just has better consistency. I must be on my fifth or sixth order from them. I guess it's time to bite the bullet and start looking at gold. It's a big jump for us little guys, but I trust JMB and feel I have a partner in my precious metal collecting and investing. I may not be amassing a fortune, but there is a feeling of security knowing that all my eggs, aren't in one financial basket.

Thank you guys for the great service and making us small investors feel welcome.

Tom in Wa. State

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I can only speak for us small guys out there. I can afford to put away forty or fifty ounces of silver a year. JM bullion treats us little guys as well as they do the big fish out there. I can't imagine better service. You go on line, select, checkout and bam...a few days later a package arrives. I just don't know how you could do it any better.

Also, I signed up to receive their emails. Every once in a while they have a special going on on silver rounds at great prices under usual spot. I try and snap up a few.

I started with nothing, but now a few years into putting silver away I am getting a pretty hefty chest. I stopped buying from the local jewelry guy completely as JMB just has better consistency. I must be on my fifth or sixth order from them. I guess it's time to bite the bullet and start looking at gold. It's a big jump for us little guys, but I trust JMB and feel I have a partner in my precious metal collecting and investing. I may not be amassing a fortune, but there is a feeling of security knowing that all my eggs, aren't in one financial basket.

Thank you guys for the great service and making us small investors feel welcome.

Tom in Wa. State
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.