Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Without a Doubt THE best company

Reviewed by John | September 06, 2014

JM BULLION is without a doubt the best company to deal with. They have Never in any way screwed my order up. Everything I have bought from them has been of only the BEST quality and is exactly what they advertise. I have made several orders from them and will only deal with them in the future. All my stuff that I order is always in a timely manner and even got my last order 2 days earlier than I usually get it which made me very excited!!! I can't say enough great things about this company. Also they have AWESOME customer service as well!!! Love them, love them, love them!!!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
JM BULLION is without a doubt the best company to deal with. They have Never in any way screwed my order up. Everything I have bought from them has been of only the BEST quality and is exactly what they advertise. I have made several orders from them and will only deal with them in the future. All my stuff that I order is always in a timely manner and even got my last order 2 days earlier than I usually get it which made me very excited!!! I can't say enough great things about this company. Also they have AWESOME customer service as well!!! Love them, love them, love them!!!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.