Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Ship it - Risk it

Reviewed by Barbara Durant | July 20, 2014

The product itself is great. Shipping was not. I ordered my items on July 3rd and tracking information states it wasn't received by the USPS until July 8th. This was supposed to be shipped Priority Mail, yet not packaged four days later? I understand the issue with the July 4 holiday, however, I did not receive word that the package arrived until 14 days later. The USPS was supposed to collect a signature, but they did not. This is dangerous! I recommend customers upgrade shipping to FED EX and use next day and insure their products. I would not use the USPS again. They are the worst!!! JM Bullion should alert customers that their items won't ship until 4 days following a holiday weekend.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
The product itself is great. Shipping was not. I ordered my items on July 3rd and tracking information states it wasn't received by the USPS until July 8th. This was supposed to be shipped Priority Mail, yet not packaged four days later? I understand the issue with the July 4 holiday, however, I did not receive word that the package arrived until 14 days later. The USPS was supposed to collect a signature, but they did not. This is dangerous! I recommend customers upgrade shipping to FED EX and use next day and insure their products. I would not use the USPS again. They are the worst!!! JM Bullion should alert customers that their items won't ship until 4 days following a holiday weekend.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.