Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Happy to be a customer

Reviewed by Stephen McIntosh | July 24, 2014

I'm new to Silver as an investment and Just started this year. I'm the kind of guy the will do my research before putting money on the line. So once I made my mind up to start stacking I had to find a good source. I looked at many on line sites and read many reviews also searched youtube. I picked JM Bullion and have been very, very happy I did. The web site is very user friendly, no minimum orders, free shipping over $100.00. I have found customer service to be quick to respond. I find the prices to be good. The specials are a great deal. The payment options are nice as well. Credit card payment the orders ship super fast but the premium is higher. I love the pay by check option with the best price. Shipping is a little slower but the order status is easily tracked. Not a issue as we all know we are not flipping this stuff we are it for the long hall.

I plan to use JM Bullion as my main source for gold and silver.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I'm new to Silver as an investment and Just started this year. I'm the kind of guy the will do my research before putting money on the line. So once I made my mind up to start stacking I had to find a good source. I looked at many on line sites and read many reviews also searched youtube. I picked JM Bullion and have been very, very happy I did. The web site is very user friendly, no minimum orders, free shipping over $100.00. I have found customer service to be quick to respond. I find the prices to be good. The specials are a great deal. The payment options are nice as well. Credit card payment the orders ship super fast but the premium is higher. I love the pay by check option with the best price. Shipping is a little slower but the order status is easily tracked. Not a issue as we all know we are not flipping this stuff we are it for the long hall.

I plan to use JM Bullion as my main source for gold and silver.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.