Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

I love this company

Reviewed by Steve Smith | August 01, 2014

I've been to one Worlds Fair, a picnic and a rodeo, and I think JMB is the best. First of all, the prices are as good or better than any available to me. Secondly, free shipping. Thirdly, paper checks. (The latter two save me about $75 every time I place an order.) And I don't have to wait in line at the bank to do a wire. The product comes USPS as fast or faster than any other company. I have been a regular buyer of metals since the nineties. My last two purchases were from JMB and my future purchases will be as well.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've been to one Worlds Fair, a picnic and a rodeo, and I think JMB is the best. First of all, the prices are as good or better than any available to me. Secondly, free shipping. Thirdly, paper checks. (The latter two save me about $75 every time I place an order.) And I don't have to wait in line at the bank to do a wire. The product comes USPS as fast or faster than any other company. I have been a regular buyer of metals since the nineties. My last two purchases were from JMB and my future purchases will be as well.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.