Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

1st time buyer

Reviewed by Richard M Cortellini | August 23, 2014

I'm a first time customer, very satisfied with order handling, status updates, overall process. I was hesitant as this was my first precious metals purchase. I researched various vendors, including the ones advertising on TV and radio. I checked out websites, read BBB complaints, made inquiring calls to several of the vendors and found some of the complaints were valid in terms of trying to lead the customer. Your customer satisfaction evals seemed pretty good, and you are in Lancaster, PA, and I used to live near there, so I took a chance, and can say I am very satisfied. I will be making additional purchases from JMB in the near term. There is one area that could be considered for improvement. The UPS delivery requires signature. The JMB website could be improved for customers to specify the type of delivery required up front such as 'will call', etc. once notified that the package is ready for delivery. Otherwise UPS will attempt deliveries to the customer during normal working hours. If the delivery is to your home, and everyone is working, this presents a problem and then the customer must get in touch with UPS... and it is time consuming.

Regards,

Richard M Cortellini

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I'm a first time customer, very satisfied with order handling, status updates, overall process. I was hesitant as this was my first precious metals purchase. I researched various vendors, including the ones advertising on TV and radio. I checked out websites, read BBB complaints, made inquiring calls to several of the vendors and found some of the complaints were valid in terms of trying to lead the customer. Your customer satisfaction evals seemed pretty good, and you are in Lancaster, PA, and I used to live near there, so I took a chance, and can say I am very satisfied. I will be making additional purchases from JMB in the near term. There is one area that could be considered for improvement. The UPS delivery requires signature. The JMB website could be improved for customers to specify the type of delivery required up front such as 'will call', etc. once notified that the package is ready for delivery. Otherwise UPS will attempt deliveries to the customer during normal working hours. If the delivery is to your home, and everyone is working, this presents a problem and then the customer must get in touch with UPS... and it is time consuming.

Regards,

Richard M Cortellini
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.