Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

First Time Buyer

Reviewed by Frank Kessler | September 07, 2014

Nervous ...YES Skeptical...YES Afraid of scams...YES First time buyer and the anxiety of wondering if your going to get ripped off was always creeping in to the first purchase of a precious metal... DON'T BE .... Their staff on the phones dispelled any concern especially when I sent the wire transfer and forgot to attach my order number... So reassuring and pleasant to talk to made me feel like talking to family... Product was shipped extremely fast with excellent tracking... So pleased with JM Bullion I placed my second order without hesitation... OH ... The packaging was excellent and the product was beautiful... Thanks to everyone at JM Bullion...

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Nervous ...YES Skeptical...YES Afraid of scams...YES First time buyer and the anxiety of wondering if your going to get ripped off was always creeping in to the first purchase of a precious metal... DON'T BE .... Their staff on the phones dispelled any concern especially when I sent the wire transfer and forgot to attach my order number... So reassuring and pleasant to talk to made me feel like talking to family... Product was shipped extremely fast with excellent tracking... So pleased with JM Bullion I placed my second order without hesitation... OH ... The packaging was excellent and the product was beautiful... Thanks to everyone at JM Bullion...
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.